Thrive dental and orthodontics
The first feature that people often notice about others is their smile. Approaching somebody with a confident and bright grin can make you seem more approachable and friendly. Stained teeth are an unfortunate and common occurrence as you mature. They can be caused by bad oral habits, such as smoking, or consuming stain-causing foods and beverages like coffee and red wine. Even if you brush and floss twice a day, this cosmetic issue can sometimes be unavoidable. Instead of spending countless dollars on ineffective store-bought whitening kits, you can get fast and safe professional Zoom! Teeth Whitening in Dallas, Texas.
Our teeth whitening options
At Thrive Dental and Orthodontics, we want to make sure that each of our patients is able to choose a treatment option that best fits their needs. That’s why we offer two different Zoom! Teeth Whitening services.
In-Office: For the fastest and hassle-free results, we often recommend in-office treatment. During your appointment, our team will apply a powerful whitening gel to your teeth and use a UV-light to activate it. This allows the gel to break apart pesky surface stains and reveal a beautiful and bright grin underneath. We will apply, remove, and re-apply the gel for as many times as necessary until your desired shade of whiteness is reached.
Take-Home: Our patients who have busy schedules and would rather complete the process within the comfort of their own homes can benefit from our take-home Zoom! Teeth Whitening kits. Unlike store-bought products, this contains highly concentrated, professional-grade whitening gel that provides the most noticeable results within two weeks. All you have to do is use the kit as directed for the best results!
Benefits of Zoom whitening
Professional teeth whitening offers effective, safe, and beautiful results that are virtually guaranteed. Some advantages that you’ll be able to enjoy from receiving Zoom! treatment include:
- A completely safe and clinically tested teeth whitening method.
- Long-lasting results with the proper maintenance.
- Specially formulated ingredients that won’t cause oral irritation.
- Noticeable results within an hour or two weeks, depending on what treatment you choose.
Preserving your beautiful results
With great aftercare, you can enjoy your results for up to a year. The best way to make sure this happens is to follow some of these tips and tricks:
- Avoid stain-causing foods and beverages.
- Touch-up your results whenever you notice discoloration.
- Quit bad oral habits such as smoking.
- Maintain good at-home oral hygiene.
- Continue visiting your cosmetic dentist in Allen every six months for checkups and cleanings.